Saturday, December 13, 2014

Should I buy the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Help?!

So I have the iPhone 4G for almost 2 and half years. I'm planning to change it due to some disorders in like:
-kicking me out of the app.
-freezes, out of nowhere.
-screenshot lots of times doesn't.
-what's app freezes for like 3-5 minutes
-it became a slow after upgrading it to iOS 7.
-twitter and Email stopped working and I tried to fix them. Nothing changed.
-IMessage isn't working.
-screen is small and I have nearsightedness and Astgmatism and I need something wide to read from.

My dad wants me to buy iPhone 5s. And I'm not convinced because I've my own points.

What do you think I should buy with these points? I want an opinion. Help and advice -thanks xx

Read more: Should I buy the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6? Help?!