Sunday, May 17, 2015

How to move photos From my Mac to my camera roll on my iPhone 6?


I just got a new phone yesterday, and I m trying to set it all up. My last phone was an iPhone 16GB 5, and I just got the iPhone 6 64GB to have more storage. I went to go download my photos from my computer onto my new phone that I couldn t have on my iPhone 5 because of storage reasons, and when I went to go look at them on my phone, the new photos I imported were on a completely separate album under "Photos from your Mac" and none of them were in the camera roll. I think it s unnecessary that the photos are separate from the camera roll, and annoying. I also tried "selecting" them and "Adding To" the camera roll, but it won t work. If anyone has any idea how to do this it ll be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Read more: How to move photos From my Mac to my camera roll on my iPhone 6?