Sunday, July 19, 2015

Am I right for being mad and wanting to end the relationship?


OK so me and my girlfriend been dating for almost 5 months now and I wanted to surprise her with a little gift so I went to Sprint and bought two iPhone six One for me and one for her but she didn't know that I was going to buy them I was going to surprise her but she was supposed to go to a funeral with her friend and she told me that I couldn't come see her so I got really pissed off because I really wanted to surprise her and I broke up with her and I told her the only reason why I said I wanted to go see you was because I bought you an iPhone but you just blew the surprise and she told me that all God is more important than iPhone and I'm like what does going to have to do with the funeral so I told her that I was going to sell it. Anyway, later on that day me and her, well we sort of got back together. And I was speaking with her so I told her that I didn't sell it for real and I still had it here and she told me that the iPhone wasn't going to make her happy and I don't know but I feel like I'm really mad at the fact that she said that it wasn't going to make her happy because I went out of my way to surprise her and spend my hard earned money just to please her and to get this answer from Her really Hurts me. So please tell me what should I do like am I wrong or Is she in the wrong please any opinion is welcomed.

Read more: Am I right for being mad and wanting to end the relationship?