Sunday, July 19, 2015

Redownloading music from itunes onto my iphone?


i dont know if im just oblivious or what. I got the new software update and it updated my music library and stuff to this new version and I absolutely hate it. I deleted two songs out of my music to see if i could redownload them so they would show up on my laptop because I can't figure out why the two songs arent on my laptop on my itunes library there. But I can't figure out how to redownload the songs back onto my phone. When i go to the itunes store and bring up the songs it says "purchased" and I can't download them from there. And there's no option in the settings to set it where i can redownload it either. Im really mad because they are some of my favorite music and I can't get them back to my music library. I went to the itunes store and went to the "purchased" and the songs aren't even there. Please help?

Read more: Redownloading music from itunes onto my iphone?