Friday, August 14, 2015

Are most kids nowadays little demons?


My sister is 9 and her 9 year old friend came over, and the little retards dipped my toothbrush in the toilet and got **** on it, and put SOAP on the toilet seat! I wish I could punch the little sh*ts in the face, I never want to have kids cause kids will probably just get more and more evil. And the little perverts hid in my closet! I could of changed clothes when I walked in! And they jumped on my bed and have hidden my phone and sh*t and that just makes me RAGE AND WANT TO GET VIOLENT! F*ck most kids, they're EVIL. I guess that also, most parents are incapable of raising children properly.

If I was the parent, I'd whoop their a$$es for their behavior, I thought corporal punishment was wrong, but the more my sister is a little b*tch the more I think positive of corporal punishment.

Any my sister is still gonna keep her iPhone, and tablet, and get to do everything, and she won't ever feel a spanking, my mom doesn't punish her. And when I tell my mom she's doing something, my mom usually says stop it TO ME.

God's children? Seems more like SATAN'S children! Assuming there's even such thing as all that.

I do not believe that parenting skills come naturally, the idea that parenting skills are an instinct has been disproved by almost every kid on Earth (or at least in the United States).
Added (1). I already said I think I NEVER want kids! Too scary!

Read more: Are most kids nowadays little demons?