Monday, August 10, 2015

Stalking? I don't feel safe?!


Things you need to know:
-live in good apartment with ghetto black kids
-usually don't feel safe outside
-don't like communicating with new people/making friends
-dad doesn't live with me
-I'm not stereotypical. I am black and grew up in racially mixed high quality school district

So mid July this kid (approximately 10 years old)asked my parents if he could come over. Then they said yes. I asked my mom why she said yes but she said because you need friends. Not just school friends. Which makes no sense because she has said before she didn't want me hanging out with the kids that lived there(some did drugs).Anyway we played on my wii u for awhile. And he left later that night. I didn't like the way he treated my dog and how he asked me for my iPhone! Then a couple days later we left to our dads place for two weeks.In New York. We came back.About a week later my older brother came to visit with his son and daughter.During then he asked if he could come over. We said no we have company. He left.Today. As my dad was leaving from a visit, and I helped with bags. He walked Over and asked if he could come over. I lied and said no we still have some company over they won't leave till tomorrow morning.30 minutes later, he came over and rang the doorbell I ignored him aggrevated after I already gave him an answer. He started to bang hard on the door.About an hour later he rang the doorbell multiple times and quickly left. I am now afraid of him.Something didn't seem right.Is he harassing? What do I do?

Read more: Stalking? I don't feel safe?!