Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Can my Siri nickname be removed from a sent email?!


Earlier this morning I sent an email applying for a job and after I sent it I noticed in the sent box it said the absolutely RIDICULOUS (literally the worst and incredibly long) nickname that someone set on my iPhone for me and so I panicked and removed the nickname straight away and I went back on to the sent email and in the sent box it had just my name and not the ridiculous nickname anymore, so will the receiver now see my proper name or will the silly nickname be sent forever? I can see it's changed and I know if there's nothing that can be done now then I'm doomed but I really was hoping someone could tell me otherwise and put my mind at ease!

Read more: Can my Siri nickname be removed from a sent email?!