Monday, September 28, 2015

Has the IOS9 update caused problems on your iPhone?


I have an iPhone 6 and ever since I did the IOS9 update it's been incredibly slow and laggy. Has anyone else experienced this?

I know they since released a update and 'bug fix' but that hasn't helped.

Also I've noticed that If I'm using an app with my phone on its side/landscape and get a text message I can click on it but the message screen stays on landscape as apposed to portrait. If I tilt my phone it makes no difference and the orientation lock being on or off has no affect. I have to come out of my text message and app/game, close down the text screen (by swiping up) and then re-open the text screen when my phone is portrait. Its getting very annoying! Hopefully I'm not the only one!

Thanks in advance!

Read more: Has the IOS9 update caused problems on your iPhone?