Sunday, September 27, 2015

IPhone 6 plus at&t and apple?


Hey,

So I just called applecare and tried to sort out this problem i have. I had a cracked all trashed iPhone 6, called ATT and did the replacement through them because my mother just insisted so over going to apple for whatever reason. Whatever, Lol. So all goes well, sorta… I get the phone and it -LIKE NEW- and it doesn't work properly AT ALL. Ive already taken screenshots of it glitching out. Now I have applecare so my phone should be brand new. I know however that is usually the case when you go into the apple store. I called applecare then and told him about my previous phone issues and he told me he said he could expedite the shipping and what not or whatever for free for me, and then i could go to att and get a reimbursement for the -like new- phone i had been given. Does he mean give them the phone back, tell them to give me a refund and he's going to charge me again a 100 bucks for the new iPhone but just free shipping lol? Please help. I really need this phone thing sorted out. Anyone!

Read more: IPhone 6 plus at&t and apple?