Wednesday, September 16, 2015

People staring/looking at me always honest please?


People is staring at me. In class today a girl laughted and she looked at me and i looked back we were holding eye contact for like 1 second then i was turning away. And in class she was laughing with a group and i wasn t sure if they laughing about me or they just laughing at something else i was the whole lesson just glancing and thinking of the possibilites that they are laughing at me. And in public people are always looking/staring/glances at me. Im not paranoid becuse ive seen it with my own eyes. Ive quite small for a man im like 5,6,5,5 not quite sure im 16l btw. Ive been told that i look exotic but i think i look weird why would people look/stare at me if i was hot? I want honest opinions becuse i look very different in these pictures 2 pictures is with flash lighting from my iphone
http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/kokaro…
http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/kokaro…
And this picture is very ugly version of me and to me i look very very different in both of these pictures ( its in my bathroom this time. http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/kokaro…
i want honest opinion if i look wierd/funny and who is the real me? How do i know how i look? Becuse in mirrors every mirror i look different in car windows i think i look pretty good but as soon as i see another windows my noise is just messed up aswelll as my face. Honest, do they stare at me becuse i look good or bad?

Read more: People staring/looking at me always honest please?