Friday, September 18, 2015

What should I do about the girl who's unavailable but has strong feelings for me too?


This account will be extremely biased on my account but all facts about her situation are true

So some background knowledge on the girl, she has been in a 2 year relationship with another guy whom she describes as controlling, quick to anger and in her words has changed a lot from when they first started dating. She has told me things about him such as he insults her and then when she gets upset says things like it was 'just a joke'… Or how he reads all her fb messages with other people and does not allow her to go out alone or make new friends and when she does, gets very angry with her and doesn't talk to her. She also told me prior to meeting me that he wanted to break up with her at one point so he could go live far away and be more 'independent' within Uni, this I do not understand as he could still have gone to a closer university and still maintained their relationship but clearly just didn't want to

It all started when we first met each other and now we both have really strong feelings with each other, she hasn't done anything with me, we haven't even kissed but we have both told each other how we feel each other. She said she searched it up herself and referred to it as an 'emotional affair'. She said she wanted to break up with her current boy friend but didn't know how to… I know i can treat her so much better than this current guy does but can't tell her this stuff as i feel like i'll only make the situation worse for her. I wanna be with her so badly
- C
Added (1). Her and her current bf also live a 40 min train ride apart so live fairly far away, she also one night got drunk and told him how she feels about me to which he grabbed her phone (iPhone 6 +) and threw it into a wall

Read more: What should I do about the girl who's unavailable but has strong feelings for me too?