Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I forgot my Iphone password. What do I do?


Hi there. So I was being over smart and changed my passcode and set a new password two days ago… And I tried unlocking today but turns out I forgot my password:S I have synced my iphone to itunes before but I haven't backed up my devise yet:/ Like not even once. So I thought I would back up everything and then restore my devise. But it says I can't back up my devise without unlocking my phone. (probably because I haven't backed up till now and that I am going to do it for the first time? I don't know.) I really don't want to lose my all data in phone. Is there any way I can restore my phone without losing my data? Please help and thanks for hearing out my problem

Read more: I forgot my Iphone password. What do I do?