Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What Case should I get for my iPhone 6s?


Hello! My phone is due for an upgrade in October and My mom and I are going to get the iPhone 6s. I am getting rose gold but I don't know which case to get. In June my iPhone 5s met a tragic fate when my slippery hands dropped it onto concrete and ended up getting internally damaged. Since I was so careless I want to be sure to protect my new phone. I am deciding between 2 Options
Speck Candyshell Clear- I love the color of the rose gold and want to be able to see it while still protecting my phone
Speck Candyshell Grip- The case comes in many colors and is really good for gripping onto your phone, which is amazing for a clumsy person like me
So which do you recommend? Any answers are appreciated

Read more: What Case should I get for my iPhone 6s?