Thursday, November 12, 2015

Why shouldn t I buy an iPhone 6s?


I use my phone for everything and it organises my life, so the new one has to be something that is reliable, practical and powerful. I ve never owned an iPhone before. Only old style Nokia and Samsungs, plus Android smartphones.
I like my tech a lot and keep up to date with phones etc, and value having the latest and most future proof device. I don t want to wage war on the whole android vs ios crowd. I ve never owned an iPhone so can t judge.

The main reason I m considering an iPhone now over an android is long term reliability. My Moto G has become slow and glitchy after 18 months. IPhones seem to stay as new performance wise from what I ve seen for far longer. Given that my life is on my phone and I rely on it, I want to trust it to work and not have software crashes.

There s a killer contract I ve found for a 64GB iPhone 6s in space grey for £31 every month (£75 upfront) with 3GB data and unlimited calls and texts.

If you re suggesting an alternative, I need something with a good processor, no horrible android overlay, and a top end camera. And it has to be available with a good chunk of allowances (esp data) for no more than £35 pm with max £100 upfront.

Give me a good reason why I shouldn t buy the iPhone because that s my current top and it s tempting me to damage my wallet

Help?

Read more: Why shouldn t I buy an iPhone 6s?