Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Accidentally erased all contents and settings on iOS 8.6 jail broken iPhone 5s?


As stated above I think I might have bricked my iPhone. I had gotten my new phone and my dad needed the old one to sell so when I gave it to him with me being all excited and ignorant pressed on that without thinking twice. I told him that I would fix it but it s not going so well. I tried putting it into recovery and connected to iTunes and tried DFU mode first (probably not a good idea) and it downloaded iOS 9.2.1 I assume cause it was 1.82 GB. Either way I got a error code 3014. I then tried recovery twice got same code then tried DFU a couple more times and nothing. A blue screen came up for a second and disappeared in the process of all this don t remembered exactly how I cause it to happen. Basically my phone is stuck/frozen and I when I try to restore it In recovery and DFU I get an error 3014 after It completes "extracting software". I don t know what to do. Help would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.

Read more: Accidentally erased all contents and settings on iOS 8.6 jail broken iPhone 5s?