Saturday, March 12, 2016

IPhone 6s icon/screen slightly larger than others?


I ve noticed my iPhone 6s screen was kind of big. It s noticeable when going through apps or settings and especially the previews for messages and the text bubbles themselves. I put my phone side to side with two of my friends phones (with both 6 & 6s) I found that my phones text bubbles and preview area things were maybe 1 1/2x the size of theirs but it didn t take until I saw everyone else s phones to realize mine was bigger. It has nothing to do with the zoom feature and my phone says it s on standard so I don t know how to get it smaller. I d like to change it back but I don t know how it got this way or how to change it back. Please help, my phone was set up in the Verizon store and has been this way since I got it. Id just like to know how to change it to normal, smaller setting

Read more: IPhone 6s icon/screen slightly larger than others?