Sunday, March 6, 2016

How to export photos to your iPhone?


So when I plug my phone in iTunes pops up. Then I get a message saying "the iPhone "iPhone 2" cannot be used because it requires a newer version of iTunes" I have no idea what that means. But it then had a pop up saying "what do you want to do with this iPhone?" I accidentally pushed import photos and it started importing all my photos onto the computer. I hit cancel. I wanted that pop up to come up again so I unplugged my phone then re plugged it back in. But instead of letting me see the pop up again it went straight to importing my photos back onto the computer. (Ps it s a Windows 8) so now what do I do? I don t even want photos that are in the photos app, I want to download my screen shots from the sims 4… Ugh stressful

Read more: How to export photos to your iPhone?