Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dad problem,and please tell me how to deal with it,i almost want to die here?


hi, i will be 19 in this april, and i have really big problem with my dad, he disagreed about boyfriend, i know hes protecting me and i really thank him for everything he did for me and my sis, but his parenting is wrong for us, i will explain in very detail, when i was 18,arrived to japan, he seems nice at first, and i introduced my male friend to him,hes just online friend, we just talk on skype. But one day, he yelled and scolded me about that, then i stopped talk to him, just texts, and few months later i got bf from my country, i was sneaky texting but he caught it and yelled and scolded me like all night long, i cried alot and he took my iphone. And idk said to him, then next when my class started, i crushed on one guy,hes asian too, but he didnt approve it,still like "NO" even i couldnt go to party, and birthday party too, and then few weeks later, i accepted him, but my dad caught anyway, that day i still remember it, he didnt say anything about that i could go out with him but that day we were in mcdonald, when my dad said he was there, we immediately hid on train, but i had to go with his car anyway,"he said that i was lying and if i did tell truth, he wont scold me, i was like then why didnt you tell me that i can go out with him, even he spying me all the time like with nearest ppl, we have one roommate, he listens what my sis and i talking about on through her phone call,me and sis always has to shut up when hes scolding, we cant explain him, please i help me, i want to tell more, its still left

Read more: Dad problem,and please tell me how to deal with it,i almost want to die here?