Sunday, April 3, 2016

How to get my stolen/lost iPhone and Kate Spade leather wallet back?


Hey guys. I'm freaking out, last night my friends and i got drugged, like some guys were giving us free alcohol and they drugged our drinks and all of us blacked out and don't remember a single thing from when we started drinking with them until we woke up the next morning. My phone is dead so the find my iPhone app only says its last location when it died, which was the nightclub. I have no clue when we left but i know the nightclub closes at 2am, and the phone was last checked in at the club at 3:30am. The stupid nightclub was supposed to call me to let me know if my lost items were found, but they never did. I am freaking out and do not know what to do, I've already had multiple anxiety attacks. Do i make a post on kijiji? (It was lost in Gatineau in Quebec, but I live in Ottawa, ON) Help. URGENT.

Read more: How to get my stolen/lost iPhone and Kate Spade leather wallet back?