Monday, April 4, 2016

Would anyone risk their iPhone for a fancy/ non otterbox case?


Well I ordered a few custom cases and even bought a glow case from TheFancyDepartment on instagram and they fit perfectly I even dropped it a few times, my screen is still normal and the case is still durable. But tell me, why do people believe all cases are supposed to be like an otter box? Its just I have my aunt tell me I need to wear one but I just want my phone to look cute. I know its my decision but some cases really are for making your phone stand out. I know some can't protect everything but it isn't our fault apple made the screen with glass. If you think about it having a phone should be more enjoyable than having to live in constant fear of dropping it. That's apples BIGGEST downfall. And I start to wonder, is this some kind of setup? If there's over 200,000 consumers especially under 17 Imagine all the screens/phones that broke and had to be repaired or even replaced. They are really preying on our weaknesses. Like the "Otter box" hmm They intentionally made it to where it can easily break with ONE drop. Bravo apple, the manipulation of our pockets has been a successðŸ˜Â'ðŸ˜Â' I decided to be rebellious because the reality is pretty ridiculous.

Read more: Would anyone risk their iPhone for a fancy/ non otterbox case?