Saturday, May 14, 2016

Mercury retrograde causing me problems?


My car broke down… It's always had problems with transmission, but the other day, I had a hard time with the breaks so I can't drive it.

At work, my computer crashed and my printer stopped working.

This morning, I wake up to find that my refrigerator is WARM.

Is this the Mercury retrograde, or coincidence? I don't believe in Astrology, but this is crazy and I believe Astrology is evil if this is the case. What's going on?

**I AM POSTING THIS IN SCIENCE BECAUSE I WILL GET MORE LOGICAL BALANCED INFORMATION THAN IF I POST IT IN HOROSCOPES WHERE I WILL ONLY HEAR ABOUT A BELIEF THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE BASIS, NOT ENOUGH AS SCIENCE ANYWAY**
Added (1). But it's almost too coincidental. Why is this planet attacking me so much?

I also bought the brand new iphone the other day which i love, but i'm reading that it's a bad time to buy phones because they'll have problems later… Wtf

Read more: Mercury retrograde causing me problems?