Friday, February 24, 2017

Do you like my song? It's called gray?

There is a plane field between
Us and you say that you wanted more
Things become sour as tar sauce.
Gray. Nothing is red & blue or yellow
Just you and a gray tie like a boss
Gray
Looking through those photos
And Your phone goes off twice
and some girls name lights up
On your IPhone. I can't get angry
neither mad at you cause that ain't me.
So, I needed to clear my mind from you
Gray. Nothing is red & blue or yellow
Just you and a gray tie like a boss
Gray… Gray
Riding my bike through the city
Then, saw a magazine of you with
No shirt on and that blue eyed girl from
Your phone. Everything is Gray, it's black
And white. Everything is gray ; however
Don't help me polarize this moment
Don't save me a bowl of rice
You can't help me realize my flaws.
Gray. Everything is Gray. (GG)2017

Read more: Do you like my song? It's called gray?