Monday, February 20, 2017

I have an iPhone 6 (cdma) running on tracfone byop. I cannot use my data on it.


I have an iPhone 6 running on IOS 10.2.1 It is a Verizon (cdma) phone, anyways, I used tracfone's byop plan and set it up on that. It can make calls and send texts just fine, even access the internet via wifi. However, if I try to access the internet via cellular data, it gives me a message saying to turn on cellular data in settings, even though it is already on. Every once in a while when I go somewhere out of town, we will drive through an area without service and then when I get back into service the data works for a couple minutes and I can access the internet with it. Then it reverts back and It wont work anymore. It is driving me crazy, can someone help me figure it out? Thanks.

Read more: I have an iPhone 6 (cdma) running on tracfone byop. I cannot use my data on it.