Wednesday, February 22, 2017

White pupil in flash photo?!


Hey so I was going over my camera roll and discovered one pic where I had a white pupil. So being a hypochondriac I decided to test it by taking more pics. It would always come out normal expect when I was in my washroom where there is good lighting ( kind of spot your supposed to do test I guess ) In my washroom on my old phone my eyes always appeared white at every angle. But on my new iPhone 7 my pupil sometimes appears white/yellow, or sometime she only half of its white. Only a few times there has been a time where the pupil appeared greyish or kind of purple at the top. These are all signs of an eye disease. My biggest fear is to lose my vision and have my parents take care of me when I'm older too please help. I'm 14 with a month to go till 15 and have a bad prescription of -6.50 ish. I also have visual snow and other symptoms associated with it if that helps.

Read more: White pupil in flash photo?!