Friday, April 21, 2017

Does she have CWS (Celebrity Worship Syndrome)?

Ok, I have a friend that is super obsessed with Prince Rogers Nelson. She has tons and tons of pictures and videos etc on her social media pages (Instagram and Facebook). Her social media pages are literally purple! She memorized every single song on all of his albums. She knows absolutely everything about him. I wouldn’t be surprised. She has everything Prince. She has a Prince purse, shirts, iPhone cases, bracelets etc. All she talks about is him. As we all know Prince died on April 21st and she is absolutely devastated over his death. I mean depressed and the works. The posts she posts to her Facebook is mind boggling. Let me give you an example, “Prince is looking over me everyday. He is my guardian angel i believe,” Or “Prince is looking over me today. Today is a hard day for me. I am so happy his is my guardian,” Those are just some that I can remember. And God forbid you say something negative about him. She goes ape-**** on you. Gets so upset at you for it. It’s unreal. Last year three days after he died I got fed up and confronted her about her obsession and she got super upset at me and got her boyfriend to fight her battle and got him to yell at me for telling her the truth. She acts like her was her significant other, her father, brother or even boyfriend. She acts like Prince was someone she knew personally. She keeps saying that the day he died was the day a piece of her also died.

Read more: Does she have CWS (Celebrity Worship Syndrome)?