Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I lost my iPhone and it was under a lease with Sprint, what do I do?

I am leasing an iPhone 6 Plus for Sprint, I lost my iPhone and the thief somehow managed to get my iCloud off of the iPhone - meaning I can't use Find My iPhone to locate the phone or put it as lost or stolen on find my iphone. The iPhone is completely off of my iCloud now…

I was wondering how I should go about handling this? If I purchased a used iPhone on Craigslist, can I replace the 6 Plus on my phone line and continue paying off the lease?

Will I have to pay off the rest of the lease first?

I was planning on just getting a used iPhone 6 for Sprint on Craigslist and activating it and saying I lost my other iPhone. How will this work out and what should I expect to deal with?

Thanks any help works a lot

Read more: I lost my iPhone and it was under a lease with Sprint, what do I do?