Friday, April 14, 2017

How does iCloud work? Is it possible to control it from other devices?

Actually my main question doesn't really cover what my real question is so I will try to explain briefly. For a short period of time I have used my dads old iPhone and took some photos -some that I don't want him to see- today while we were on his mac looking at some old photos I have seen some of the photos that I took while using the device which were alright. But this got me thinking if he has access those on his mac he should also have access to my inappropriate ones. So my questions are, does he have all the photos that I took? Does the app automatically upload files to the cloud without asking the users consent? Do I have any way to delete these pictures from other devices such as his old phone? (I still have it and I already deleted everything) If I delete them from his mac will they still be on the cloud?

Read more: How does iCloud work? Is it possible to control it from other devices?