Saturday, April 15, 2017

IPhone 5s displaying very strange screens after being drowned in water

So, I'm in Singapore and I've been swimming a lot, I thought it would be a good idea to put my iPhone 5s in a Ziplock bag and that would make it waterproof for underwater photography. I made sure it was zipped up and there were no holes. I took it under and took it out, from what I was concerned, it was working fine. However, when I got back to the room I tried turning it on after pulling it out of the bag which I'd left it in in the heat of Singapore and water must've seeped in because there was moisture inside, not like full on water, just moist droplets. Anyway, it's been a few days and I sort of just left it cause i have no access to rice and suddenly I plug it in to charge (I'd don't it before and nothing happened) and its screen lights up to a black screen and then a brown barcode like screen. Anyway, I'm fairly worried that it's going to explode, what is going on?! Sorry for the long story.
Added (1). My phone has just turned on to the lock screen but I'm scared to touch it, it looks very dodgy. I'll wait til I get a response otherwise I'm scared it'll catch fire

Read more: IPhone 5s displaying very strange screens after being drowned in water