Monday, April 10, 2017

My cousin puts me down a lot?

Okay so let's call my cousin Mya. She is really rude to adults but claims that people love her. We both go to same school now but before we were in different schls. She's always trying tonne popular and always tells me she is. I'm not popular but I'm definitely not unpopular. In my new school my group of friends is kinda the popular group (because two ppl have told us that already). I feel like we are labelled. Lots of people have told me how Mya is really rude and so many people don't like her.

If I'm calling someone else and she sees me online she will not stop bugging me till I cut the call. Whenever she comes to my house (not of my will, our mums are sisters and they are so close) she sees my phone and picks it up and casually goes on my whatsapp. When I tell her to get off she just rolled her eyes. Once, I got a brand new Samsung and she had her old iPhone 4. We were making paper Mache and she thought i wasn't looking and put my phone on the glue making it all sticky.
She accuses me of copying her. She got the game colour switch which is my fav game and apparently I copy her. I love watching seven super girls and she said I copied her.By watching them. Whenever I go to her house she refused to give me her wifi password and sits on her laptop, online shopping, with headphones, completely ignoring me! What to do

Read more: My cousin puts me down a lot?