Friday, June 16, 2017

Front camera randomly flashing. IPhone 7 plus

So there are no notifications, and no saved pictures from this happening. It does not happen all the time. I've had people tell me the phone could be hacked. My previous phone was an android and it WAS hacked by someone that my creepy ex paid to hack into my personal info. My phone company told me that iPhones are harder to hack and yet the front camera will randomly start flashing, every few minutes for sometimes up to and hour, and then it will not do it for about a week, then start again. But there's no rhyme or reason. I have started covering up the front camera while I'm using the phone. While its covered, nothing else flashes. What the heck is happening? Is my new phone already hacked? What can I do? Thanks

Read more: Front camera randomly flashing. IPhone 7 plus