Saturday, June 17, 2017

Is this stupid or weird to do?

I recently went to see U2 in concert. I really like them but I really didn't care to go but figured OK they're in town. I was big on wanting to get videos and one of the last videos or songs was beautiful day I was really close to the stage and this video would have been amazing but somewhere in the middle my stupid phone ran out of memory which it has never done before because it's an iPhone 7 Plus. Right after that my phone died shortly after. The reason all of this happened was because for some reason on my way to the show I stupidly took some videos of myself ranting (an hour) which I've never done before so I messed with my memory and ran out my battery. S

I'm so upset with the fact that I did not get the entire video and I was so close that I'm willing to drive nine hours to a different city in a few months to see them again and to get some other videos of other songs that I wasn't able to do the right way

Is this stupid to do?

Read more: Is this stupid or weird to do?