Sunday, June 11, 2017

My iPhone reset and won't let me into the phone without a wifi password, but it says the wifi password is wrong but it's not!

I have an iPhone 6, and it just randomly reset for no reason and the home screen says "hola" and hello in a bunch of different languages, and when I unlock it, it goes straight to this screen where it says "choose a wifi network" and every time I try to type in the wifi password, it says it's the wrong password but it's not! I've tried connecting to multiple different wifi networks and it keeps saying that it's the wrong password, but it's the right password. I even tried free wifi networks but that doesn't work either! And there's no option to skip the step to connect to wifi. Anyone know what is wrong with my phone or how to fix it?

Read more: My iPhone reset and won't let me into the phone without a wifi password, but it says the wifi password is wrong but it's not!