Friday, September 29, 2017

IOS 11 won't stop crashing!

I recently got iOS 11 then iOS 11.0.1
when that came out. I have an iPhone 7 that worked great before (and still usually does performance wise) but now it has crashed at least once in the past week or so. It's about 9:00 am here and it's already crashed 3 times! What usually happens is I enter a random application, then my phone completely freezes up and I can't do a single thing but helplessly spam my home button before I have to hold the force reset button and wait for my phone to turn off and on again. Apart from this, the update has been fine for me, but this is a major inconvenience and it would be a big help if someone could shed some light on what is causing this
Added (1). Sorry I meant it has crashed at least once EVERY DAY in the past week, not once in the past week period

Read more: IOS 11 won't stop crashing!