Friday, September 29, 2017

How can I preorder an iPhone X that is going to be taken overseas?

Hi there, like many others- I'm desperate to receive the new iPhone X on launch date. My problem is that I would like to preorder it and have it sent to a friend of mine in the US who is then coming to me in South Africa with the phone, it isn't going to come in the mail but rather with him, but he leaves the US mid-november. My question is since there's currently no option for a sim-free iPhone X, how would I preorder one? If I select the Verizon option will they be asking for account information? I have a Verizon account but I really just want a phone that will be ready to use my current South African SIM card that is in my iPhone 6s, and purchasing the phone in SA will cost like $300 more… Please help!

Read more: How can I preorder an iPhone X that is going to be taken overseas?