Sunday, September 24, 2017

Last ios update for iphone 6?

I have an iPhone 6 at the moment. I've been told that when an apple device reaches its very last update, it starts getting very glitchy, which is what happened to my iPod touch 5. Battery life wore down dramatically, certain apps no longer worked, and a bunch of other issues arose. Not updating it to the last ios update set for that device keeps the device fully functional for longer, but i didn't know this before i updated it. I want to avoid that with my iphone 6 (until i can afford an upgrade that is) but i can't find anything that states when the last ios update for the iphone 6 will be. Should I go ahead and update to ios 11, or should i wait until ios 12 comes out to see if it made the cut?

Read more: Last ios update for iphone 6?