Tuesday, December 26, 2017

How to get unlimited mobile data by using virgin mobile's free whatsap messaging?

I have just moved house and booked a installation with BT. The broadband will be installed on the 4th January 2018. In the meantime i do not have any unlimited wifi or mobile datta avilable. I have a 4 gb internet plan with virgin mobile, and the plan also includes data roleover; which allows to add any unused data from the previous month to my currrent data. In the last 4 days i have already used most of my data. Virgin mobile offers unlimited watsapp messagging, and i'm wondering if there's any way to exploit free data messaging on watsap to trik vergin and get unlimited data for normal usee. I use ios 11.2.1 on iphone 8 64gb. I want to trick the vergin mobile into believing that i'm using watsapp so that they can't charge me money, but instead i will use that data to go on normal internet

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-to-get-unlimited-mobile-data-by-using-virgin-mobile.html