Monday, December 25, 2017

Why won't my parents get my a new phone?

Okay, i'm not trying to sound spoiled or anything like that, but I've had this iPhone 4s for about 3 years now. It's cracked so bad at the front top left corner that a chunk of glass is missing from the camera (I can't take front-facing pictures now, and I'm not the one who dropped it. It was a hand-me-down phone from my parents that had previously dropped it.) Its buggy and slow, and it's really hard run decent apps on. I've factory reset it three times now, but it hasn't gotten any faster. Some apps aren't compatible with it. On top of that, my parents won't trust me online with almost anything, nor will they let me buy any apps that cost money. Not even a $1.99 app. I'm frustrated with the phone, and I have enough money of my own to buy a new one, but they won't let me spend it. It's not money saved for college either, that money is in my account. What should I do? Halp!

Read more: Why won't my parents get my a new phone?