Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Can I backup to iCloud and iTunes?

I just bought an iPhone X. My previous phone was an iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPhone 4s before that. When I bought the iPhone 6 Plus, I backed up my iPhone 4s (16GB) to my Mac Pro, then connected my iPhone 6 Plus (64GB) and transferred all my info to that phone. Since then I used up all the storage on my 6 Plus without doing another backup, since I thought "I'll just wait until I get a new phone to backup and transfer". I was going to back up to my Mac and transfer all info into my iPhone X, but my Mac just stopped charging. I have about 900 songs and only 250 are purchased off iTunes Store. I know iCloud doesn't backup non purchased music. Also I don't know what else iCloud doesn't backup. So my question is, can I just pay the monthly fee once for the extra iCloud storage, just to backup my iPhone 6 Plus to iCloud now, restore my iPhone X from iCloud backup, and then when I get my Mac fixed, transfer the non purchased music and my photos to the X? I just need EVERYTHING from my iPhone 6 Plus to transfer over to my iPhone X. If you can help, thank you.

Read more: Can I backup to iCloud and iTunes?