Tuesday, January 16, 2018

How to record good quality electric guitar

Hi. I have an electric guitar and amp, and i tried filming myself playing using an iPhone. Obviously without surprise, the sound quality is terrible. I see Youtubers play guitar and the quality sounds really good. I want to know how i can record a video of myself on my computer and connect my guitar to it. I know that i can just get a guitar cable to aux adapter, but i would then have to go back to the recorded video and pair up the recorded sound to the video perfectly. I want something that will record me with a camera, but also record the guitar during real time without using an external microphone. I also want to be able to play a backing track in the background while i play and for it to record it at the same time as well. Thanks for any help.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-to-record-good-quality-electric-guitar.html