Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Is there any way to reactivate a lost/stolen iphone?

Hi so I have had an iPhone 6s for around a year and a half now but that wasn't always the case. Before I got my 2nd 6s, I had an original one that i bought at the verizon store, but a few months later I lost it and had to get an insurance refurbished replacement iPhone 6s from Asurion. This phone is fine and was fine for a while and worked as good as I thought it would. Around 6 months after I got my replacement phone, I ended up finding that original iPhone 6s I bought at verizon inside of my couch. Without any thought, I figured it would work off the bat with my sim card, so i put in my sim card on my current iphone to find out it couldnt be activated. After putting it back into my replacement iPhone I was using, I ended up having to go to verizon because the sim card was deactivated due to it being put as a lost or stolen iPhone in the verizon network, but the phone itself works fine with wifi. About a year after all of this happening, I use both phones but my insurance Asurion iPhone 6s is noticabely slower and has worse battery life then the original iPhone 6s I bought and ended up finding. My question is, is there any way I can reactivate my lost and unable to be activated iPhone easily, or would I have to go through a lot of trouble and it would just be easier to wait until my upgrade. Thanks, and sorry if this was confusing to read as it is a lot haha.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/is-there-any-way-to-reactivate-a-lost-stolen-iphone.html