Sunday, May 27, 2018

Where can I find a nice looking iPhone case that's as strong as the otter box?

I like the otter box case, it does a good job at protecting my phone. I bought the otter box pursuit for my iPhone X for like $80 but I really hate the way it makes my phone look like a used Toyota Corolla. Especially on the back. I need a case that looks like a ferrari or at the very least a Lexus but with the gas mileage of a Prius, you get what I'm saying? I need a slim good lookin case. Nothing too bulky but very reliable. I'm pretty much asking for a rolls Royce as an iPhone case. I'm willing to spend as much as $200 if I have to. Cuz what the point of owning a $1200 phone with such an ugly case?

Read more: Where can I find a nice looking iPhone case that's as strong as the otter box?