Saturday, June 9, 2018

Broken iPhone, Need to Recover My Files?

My iPhone's screen is kaput. I can't use the phone's touchscreen, and furthermore the image is so distorted that I could hardly navigate even if I could use the touchscreen.
I'd just get a new phone and trash this one if I didn't have photos on this phone that I needed to keep that haven't been backed up.
The phone has, for lack of a better term, touched itself to the extent where it's disabled itself because the phone registered inputs taken as login attempts.
My question to you is how I go about recovering my data. Should I just get the screen replaced? Is there some software that will allow me to bypass the "Trust Computer" button and the passcode protection, a software that will just break into my phone?
I'd really appreciate some meaningful help here as I'm pretty much at the end of my wits.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/broken-iphone-need-to-recover-my-files.html