Tuesday, June 5, 2018

What Do I Do When My Sister Tries To Make Me Feel Bad About Myself?

I'm 16 and my sister always makes these comments in front of my family, such as, "Why don't you ever take your makeup off?" I don't wear a lot of makeup I just use it to fill in my eyebrows. The fact that she says it in front of my whole family basically states her intention. She always makes fun of me by telling me she's going to walk in on me after I take a shower to see my "real face." My dad also jokes about this too. He says I shouldn't get the iPhone X because it's not going to recognize me without my makeup. My worst insecurity is my eyebrows, I plucked them out when I was 12 and now they're patchy and sparse so I fill them in everyday. How do I get them to stop?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/what-do-i-do-when-my-sister-tries-to-make-me-feel-bad.html