Thursday, June 7, 2018

What is a good digital camera?

I've wanted a decent camera for awhile (all I have currently is the camera on my iPhone) but I'm about to spend a year abroad in Australia, and I really want a good camera for my travels. I don't know much about photography, I'm very much an amateur, so I don't need something super fancy, but I want something that can take good-quality photos and has a decent zoom so I can take pictures from far away without the quality being awful and grainy.

Budget-wise, I'm looking for something in the $200-250 range (or less, of course). I really don't know much at all about photography or cameras, so suggestions on specific cameras, camera brands, or places to look for cameras are all appreciated!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/what-is-a-good-digital-camera.html