Wednesday, November 21, 2018

How to recover Photo from Snapchat Chat Message ( Saved in chat but accidentally Unsaved )?

Hey guys, Hoping someone can help as I know it is possible to recover from snapchat- my girlfriend sent me some adorable pictures of our from a recent kid which I saved in the chat ( was meant to save to camera roll but accidentally clicked save to chat ) so she deleted them from her phone & from recently deleted- when I went back into the snapchat messages I unsaved them from chat thinking I'd saved them to camera roll, when I've gone into my photos I've realised it didn't save and now we don't have them on my or my girlfriends phone- hoping someone's able to help with a way to recover them, - just to clarify the photos weren't sent through snapchat just sent inside the snapchat messaging system ( click on someone's name then attach photos from camera roll to the chat )
Phone is IPhone X running iOS 12.0

Please Help

Read more: How to recover Photo from Snapchat Chat Message ( Saved in chat but accidentally Unsaved )?