Saturday, November 24, 2018

What's wrong with my iPhone? - 4

So for the past probably 6-8 months off and on, it's been having problems. The only thing that I can possibly think of is that it's messing up because of storage, but that doesn't make any sense. I've deleted basically everything on my phone (I only have 7 apps, 15 notes, 5 texts, deleted my entire call history and most of my music, etc.) but it's still telling me that I'm using 25 GB and that I only have 2 available. The only other thing that could be taking up so much storage is my photos and videos, but every time I go into my photo app it tells me I have 0 photos and videos, and then it crashes. I've tried looking at what's taking up all my space, but every time I click "manage storage," it loads for a few minutes and then crashes so there's nothing I can do. But the things that my pgone has been doing are: freezing up for anywhere from seconds to 40 minutes, lagging almost always, crashing all of my apps whenever I try to go into them, randomly turning off and then going to the white Apple screen and turning itself on OR going to the loading screen (the screen that it takes you to when you turn off your phone with the little circle loading logo) and then coming back on, deleting all of my photos and videos, shutting off completely and not coming back on for hours… All kinds of things. I have the 6, my dad has the same phone and doesn't have any of these problems.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/what-s-wrong-with-my-iphone-3.html