Sunday, September 2, 2012

Should I get the iPhone4 or wait for 5?

Hi,

I'm getting the iPhone 4s tomorrow. All my friends are telling me that I should just wait out for iPhone 5 but I'm not sure.

For starters, I'm using a really kind of lousy phone right now that I dislike A LOT and can't wait to change phone.So I CANNOT wait to change my phone

The iPhone 5 will be revealed next week I think, and will be released around 20 something. That's close to a month from now and if I got the iPhone 5, i would only get it around nov I guess… and I again, cannot wait to change my phone

Lastly I can change phone next year's november again, so I'm wondering if i should just get the 4s now get the iphone 5(s) next year. Or should i really just wait it out for the iphone 5, one month?
Added (1). Oops, i mean may get iphone 5 around oct
>>> Should I get the iPhone4 or wait for 5?