Thursday, September 6, 2012

Why won't Instagram let me see who is following me and who I am following?

I just downloaded the Instagram app to my iPhone last night and when I click on the far right tab to see my profile, I try to press on "followers" and "following" but nothing happens.It says I have two followers and I am following 5 people, but I cannot see who I am following or who is following me. Nothing happens when I press them. However, when I go on someone else's profile, I can click on their followers and see who they are following no problem.Do you think this is happening because I just downloaded the app yesterday? Please help! Thank you.
Added (1). I just deleted the app and reinstalled it and it still is not working.
>>> Why won't Instagram let me see who is following me and who I am following?