Saturday, September 8, 2012

What to put on my Christmas list?

First off, I am 13 and a girl.
Also, I don't want to ask for makeup because I get most of my presents from my grandparents, and they'll say I'm too young, so I'm just going to ask my parents/sister for that: p
Here's what I'm asking from my parents/sister:
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft and Gentle
Mac 217 Blending Brush
Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick
(I know… I am obsessed with makeup lol!)
Here's what I am asking from my relatives:
Sparkly Black Ugg Boots - short
Katy Perry Meow Perfume
Money!
Sally Hansel Gel Nail Kit
iPhone 5 (i doubt it… but it doesn't hurt to ask: p)
Gift Cards:
Sephora
Ulta
Abercrombie & Fitch
Hollister
Target
American Eagle
Nordstrom
Victoria's Secret
Forever 21
Kohl's
Thanks in advance!
>>> What to put on my Christmas list?