Monday, September 3, 2012

Will I loose my pictures updating my iPhone 4?

I currently own an iPhone 4. I am ready to update the phone to the lastest verison. I plugged in my iPhone into the computer and it says I have verison (4.2.1). the latest verison of the iPhone is (5.1.1). I am ready to update to the newer verison because several things are not working on my phone now that my verison is so old. I read that if you back up your iPhone (right clicking your iphone and choosing back up) that your data will not be erased. And after you update, you can reload all your apps and data onto your phone. Does this include your photos? I have 1800 pictures in my camera roll and I was wondering if my pictures will get lost in the process of updating. Please help?
>>> Will I loose my pictures updating my iPhone 4?